Running your business in the best way possible means managing your accounts in the best way possible.
Clarity Group offers modular solutions so that businesses can use one or more services and manage their accounts in-house, or alternatively rely on the Clarity Group to handle all of the tasks necessary for the purposes of proper bookkeeping.
More specifically, Clarity Group offers the following accounting services:
- accounting entry of purchase invoices and related payments;
- invoicing and payment collection;
- recording personnel costs;
- periodic VAT payments;
- completion of F24 (tax and contributions payment form) and telematic payments;
- periodic bank reconciliations;
- monthly trial balances;
- bookkeeping, including updates.
We also advise and assist in relation to:
- set-up of accounting systems and organisation of bookkeeping at the client’s premises and related guidance;
- interim VAT payments;
- print-outs for tax purposes of registers and compulsory company registers;
- preparation of annual financial statements and Fourth EEC Directive financial statements,including the mandatory annexes (notes and management report);
- analysis of leases or agreements for loan free of charge and execution, renewal/extension/termination with registration telematically or on paper.