Discover our services.
Receivables insurance covers the risk of non-payment of short-term trade receivables (extensions up to 6 months) arising from sales on the domestic and international markets.
It also facilitates sales: it paves the way into new markets, improves the chances of increasing the number of customers and allows extensions of time for payment to be used in order to increase turnover.
Receivables insurance is therefore the ideal tool in terms of managing the entire receivables cycle and offers several advantages for the business, protecting it for the reasons listed below:
- It prevents the risk of its customers becoming insolvent: the insured has access to a highly professional customer analysis and monitoring service, allowing them to set personalised credit limits for each buyer.
- It protects the company against losses on receivables;
- It provides support for the recovery of outstanding debts.
It facilitates growth in sales because:
- it opens the door to new markets, especially overseas;
- it improves the chances of increasing the number of customers;
- it allows extensions of time for payment to be used in order to increase turnover, without additional financial guarantees being required.
It optimises financial management because:
- it improves the quality of balance sheet receivables and working capital;
- it enables the correct payment conditions to be applied to customers;
- it certifies any losses.
We provide a customer analysis and monitoring service, meaning that credit limits for each buyer can be decided upon, the business is protected against losses on receivables and support can be provided when recovering outstanding debts.
Working together with one of our specialised insurance brokers, we can identify the best policy for any business, including the smallest, with an annual credit turnover of more than €100,000.
The broker assists the insured client with all aspects relating to the insurance policy.
Businesses with insurance are more sound and have greater financial stability with a steady cash flow, a select clientele and healthier growth.